Lone-Star Roof Systems understands how valuable your time is as a business owner or building manager. We also understand that commercial roofing is a significantly bigger investment with entirely different requirements than residential roofing. When it comes to commercial roofing needs, you need to find a roofing contractor in Huntsville, TX, whom you can trust to take care of your project. This may include small repairs, regular maintenance inspection, or complete re-roofing. For expert roofing services, Lone-Star Roof Systems is a name you can trust.
Expert Maintenance and Repair Services
Keeping your commercial building’s roof in good shape requires regular maintenance and timely repairs. Regular maintenance alone can prevent potentially costly repair work or a premature roof replacement. You will need a roofer who has the expertise to perform a thorough maintenance inspection, spot the smallest critical issues, and make proper recommendations. A reliable roofer can even perform repairs during emergencies. We offer all of these services for your peace of mind.
Reliable Roofing Options
If your roof is at the end of its service life, a roof replacement may be more appropriate. We offer several commercial roofing options that we can expertly work on:
• Duro-Last® – Duro-Last is a custom-made single piece of material that covers your entire roof, creating a seamless look. This single, prefabricated roof membrane conforms to the shape of your roof, including the penetrations. With less seams, it’s less likely to spring leaks. We are one of the expert roofers in Bryan, TX, who can install this kind of roofing on your property.
• Modified bitumen– If your property needs traditional built-up roofing with modern installation and maintenance features, then modified bitumen roofing may be more appropriate.
• EPDM single-ply membrane– Contractors refer to this material as rubber roofing because it comes from recycled tire rubber. Property owners favor this material for its proven durability and relatively simple installation method.
• PVC/TPO single-ply membrane– TPO is similar to EPDM because of its plastic properties. You can choose from various colors, which makes it an ideal choice for cool roofing. This can lead to substantial savings on your energy costs.
• Metal – Our commercial metal roof is far from the corrugated tin roofs. With modern manufacturing and installation techniques, your property can have a roof that requires little maintenance yet can last for up to 75 years.
Let Lone-Star Roof Systems take care of your commercial roofing in Huntsville, TX. If you like to learn more about our commercial roofing services, call us today at (855) 520-0909. You can also fill out our contact form, and we’ll set up a time to meet with you.